Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers today 16th May 2021
What is Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz?
Flipkart is back with its Daily Trivia Quiz where users can answer a bunch of questions to win exciting prizes. It focuses on a range of trivia questions that are mostly based on general knowledge. If you get all the answers right, you earn free vouchers and super coins, among other offers that can be used for shopping on the platform. These prizes can be won every day, so you can give them a shot regularly to improve your chances of winning.
How to play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz?
- Download the Flipkart mobile app from Google Play Store or App Store.
- Log into the app using your existing account or in case you don’t have account then create a new one.
- Once you are logged in , go to game section in the bottom.
- Click on games and navigate to Daily Trivia.
- Click on the banner to enter the Daily Trivia contest.
- On the first screen, click on “Start Survey” to start the contest.
- The next five steps are to answer five questions accurately.
- At the end, you will see a confirmation if all of your answers are correct.
What all Prizes you can win ?
Win free vouchers and super coins by answering all five questions
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz , T&C
- Flipkart shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising due to participation by any person in this contest.
- Flipkart will not entertain any correspondence regarding the validity of this contest.
- Flipkart does not endorse the products sold on the platform.
- The contest shall be subject to the Income Tax Act, 1961 and all disbursements shall be subject to TDS as applicable.
- The participants also agree to indemnify and keep Flipkart or the sellers harmless against all damages, liabilities, cost, expenses, claims, suits and proceedings.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz answers today
Ans 1 – Joey
Ans 2 – The Black Pearl
Ans 3 – The Director
Ans 4 – Gulliver’s Travels
Ans 5 – Donald Duck
More Flipkart Quiz Answers
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers Today | 26th April 2021
1) Identify this former sri lankan cricketer who is currently the coach of Rajasthan Royals?
2) Which team won the IPL trophy in the e 2012 and 2014 season?
Kolkata Knight Riders
3) The current BCCI President was the chief advisor of which IPL team in the 2019 season?
4) Virat kohli scored 4 centuries in which IPL season?
5) Who among these holds the record for the Best striking Rate in IPL?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers Today | 24th April 2021
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers Today | 12th April 2021
- The inaugural match of ipl 2021 was played in which city
Answer – Chennai
- Who hit the longest six (106m) in ipl 2020
Answer – Nicholas pooran
- Who among these took a hat-trick in ipl 2020 season
Answer – No one
- For the 2021 season Cheteshwar pujara was bought by csk for his base price of
Answer – Rs.50 lakhs
- Identify this rajasthan royals player
Answer – Rahul tewatia
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers Today | 11th April 2021
1. Sanju Samson is the captain of which IPL team
Answer – Rajasthan royals
2. Which bowler has the best Economy rate in IPL history
Answer – Rashid Khan
3. Which of these countries player has never captained an IPL team
Answer – Zimbabwe
4. Which team was the runners up of the inaugural season of the IPL
Answer – Chennai super kings
5. Identify the csk player who pulled out of IPL 2021 due to personal reasons
Answer – Josh Hazelwood
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers Today | 10th April 2021
1) KL Rahul is the captain of which IPL team?
Ans : Punjab Kings
2) Which bowler has delivered the most dot balls in IPL history?
Ans : Harbhajan Singh
3) Which of these teams was a part of IPL 2020 Finals?
Ans : Delhi Capitals
4) Identify this Mumbai Indians player.
Ans : Ishan Kishan
5) Current fielding coach of Punjab Kings, Jonty Rhodes is the head coach of which national team?
Ans : Sweden
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers Today | 9th April 2021
1) Which team has renamed itself ahead of the IPL 2021 season?
Answer – KXIP
2) Delhi Capitals has named which cricketer as the captain for IPL 2021 after Shreyas Iyer was ruled out due to injury?
Answer – Rishabh Pant
3) Which of these cities is not an IPL 2021 venue?
Answer – Ranchi
4) Which IPL team’s co-owner can be seen in the picture?
Answer – Sunrisers Hyderabad
5) Which Mumbai Indians player recently got married to sports anchor Sanjana Ganesan?
Answer – Jasprit Bumrah
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers Today | 8th April 2021
1) Which sport is the setting of the Akshay Kumar film Gold?
Ans : Hockey
2) What is the name of the autobiography of cricketer Chris Gayle?
Ans : Six Machine
3) In which sport did an Indian won the first individual bronze medal in Olympics?
Ans : Wrestling
4) In which city is the headquarters of International Olympic Committee situated?
Ans : Lausanne
5) In which city did Karnam Malleswari win an Olympic bronze medal in weightlifting?
Ans : Sydney
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 7th April 2021
1) Who among these has not won the TV show The Great Indian Laughter Challenge’?
Ans : Krishna Abhishek
2) Christopher Reeve portrayed which superhero on the silver screen?
Ans : Superman
3) Which of these is NOT a part of the Elements crilogy of films by Deepa Mehta?
Ans : Ice
4) Made in 1983, the first Sanskrit film in India depicts which philosopher?
Ans : Adi Shankara
5) Which actress was born in pre-partition Punjab as Harkirtan Kaur?
Ans : Geeta Bali
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 6th April 2021
1) Which small, light cakes are crunchy outside and soft inside?
Ans : Macaroons
2) With which company would one associate the tagline ’The Selfie Expert?
Ans : Oppo
3) Which clothing item has been named after British general James Brudenell?
Ans : Cardigan
4) A meal from which cuisine is supervised by a vaste and served on a traem?
Ans : Wazwan
5) The World War I led to the invention of which of these?
Ans : Modern plastic surgery
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 5th April 2021
1) For which domestic team do hardik pandya and Krunal Pandya play?
Answer – Baroda
2) Beginning in 1949, with sport is the thomas cup associated?
Answer – Badminton
3) After which freedom fighter is Asia’s’ largest sports institute named?
Answer – Subhas Chandra Bose
4) In 1924, in which country were the first-ever winter olympics held?
Answer – France
5) Who is the first indian bowler to take a five-wicket haul in all format of cricket?
Answer – Bhuvneshwar Kumar
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 4th April 2021
1) Which of these TV shows is based on the years before batman’s arrival?
Answer is – Gotham
2) Which movie was the official remake of the Hollywood movie ‘The Italian job’?
Answer is – Players
3) Who among these had a cameo in the Aamir Khan film PK?
Answer is – Ranbir Kapoor
4) ___ is the inspiration behind the character Buzz lightyear from the Toy story series
Answer is – Edwin Aldrin
5) Which of these South Indian Actress has received a national Award for best Actor?
Answer is – Dhanush
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 3rd April 2021
1) How do we better know the annual event “Vallam Kall’?
Ans : Kerala boat race
2) Alan Shepard was the first astronaut to play which sport on the moon?
Ans : Golf
3) Which company was originally known as Research In Motion?
Ans : Blackberry
4) The construction of Rome’s Colosseum began under the rule of which dynasty?
Ans : Flavian dynasty
5) Which is the last letter of the Greek alphabet, developed around 1000 BCE?
Ans : Omega
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 2nd April 2021
2) With which of these sports is the Expedite System associated?
3) Which PBL team retained P.V.Sindhu for the maximum possible amount of 77 lakhs
4) Which bowler was niknamed ‘Whispering veath’ by umpire Dicke bird for his silent run-up?
5) Who is the first Indian spinner to take five-wicket hauls in all formats of cricket?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 1st April 2021
1) Since its second season, which of these crime show is hosted by Anup Soni?
2) Who played the role of ustad jameel Khan in the Ranbir Kapoor film ‘Rockstar’?
3) the song I just called to Say I love You’ was performed by which singer in 1984
4) Which singer won a filmfare award for the iconic title song of ’Chaudhvin KA chand?
5) Yellow and Red are two characters in which popular TUBA entertainment show?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 31st March 2021
1) Which of these has the ability to orient itself as it falls to land on its feet?
Ans : Cat
2) Ghar ka bhedi Lanka dhaye’ is an idiom referring to which Ramayana character?
Ans : Vibhishana
3) Waymo is a self-driving car company owned by which technology giant?
Ans : Alphabet
4) What station code is used by the railway station with the longest name in India?
Ans : MAS
5) Which term was coined in 1959 by American scientist Arthur Lee Samuel?
Ans : Machine learning
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 30th March 2021
1) Which team did India defeat in a 2022 FIFA World Cup qualifying match?
Ans : None
2) In which city is the Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium situated?
Ans : Pune
3) Two teams of how many members compete in the Rugby Union?
Ans : Fifteen
4) In which country is the stadium Estadio Azteca located?
Ans : Mexico
5) In which city was the first-ever ODI played in India?
Ans : Ahmedabad
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 29th March 2021
1) Which house does Voldemort belong to in the Harry Potter movies?
2) Which of these movies was NOT directed by Prabhu Deva?
3) How is the pop trio of Robin, Maurice and Barry Gibb better known?
Ans: Bee Gees
4) What is the name of Fred Flintstones’ wife in the cartoon ‘The Flintstones’?
5) What was the name of Vinod Khanna’s character in Amar Akbar Anthony?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 28th March 2021
1) The famous Holi song ‘Balam Pichkari’ is from which Hindi film?
Ans : Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani
2) In which state would you find this local celebration of Holi?
Ans : Uttar Pradesh
3) With which religion would you associate the three-day long festival Hola Mohalla?
Ans : Sikhism
4) In which state of India is the festival of colours Yaosang played by Meitei people?
Ans : Manipur
5) The lyrics of the holi song ‘Rang Barse Bhige Chunar Wali’ are based on traditional bhajan by
Ans : Mirabai
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 27th March 2021
1) Which popular delicacy is often prepared during Holi?
Ans : Dahi Vada
2) According to Hindu mythology, which god’s devotee did Hiranyakashipu’s son Prahlad become?
Ans : Lord Vishnu
3) Which kingdom is mentioned in the popular Holi song ‘Holi Khele Raghuveera’?
Ans : Awadh
4) Identify this festival celebrated in Odisha that coincides with Holi.
Ans : Dolajatra
5) To which Purana would you trace the origin story of Holika Dahan?
Ans : Bhagavata Purana
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 26th March 2021
1) Which among these is Holi also know as ?
Ans – Festival of colors
2) Identify the avatar of Lor Vishnu assocaited with Holi
Ans – Narasimha
3) In which film you will find the scene?
Ans – Baghban
4) In hindu mythology who was holika trying to kill?
Ans – Prahlad
5) Whose actor father worote the lyiics of popular holi song rang Barse?
Ans – Amitabh Bachchan
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 25th March 2021
1) To which film does this Holi playing scene belong?
Ans – Sholay
2) Identify the desert most commonly made during holi
Ans – Malpua
3) In which month of the hindu calendar is holi celebrated?
Ans – Phalguna
4) According to puranas, which avatar of Vishnu killed Hiranyakashyap?
Ans – Narasimha
5) Which of these bollywood Holi song is sung by Kishore kumar?
Ans – Aaj Na Chhodenge
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 24th March 2021
1) After which royal dynasty is the international cricket stadium in Indore named?
Ans : Holkar
2) In which country is Camp Nou, the largest stadium of Europe?
Ans : Spain
3) Which of these is not one of two versions of Rugby?
Ans : Rugby Alliance
4) After whom is the Barsapara Stadium in Guwahati officially named?
Ans : Bhupen Hazarika
5) Which Roman emperor stopped the pagan rituals of the ancient Olympic games?
Ans : Theodosius I
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 23rd March 2021
1) Which character in the TV show Friends was portrayed by Jennifer Aniston
2) Starring Waheeda Rehman, ‘Kaagaz ke Phool’ was indias first
3) Which film producer, along with his brother, founded ‘Miramax’ in 1979?
Answer: Harvey Weinstein
4) The musical ‘fidelio’ is the only opera by which famous musician?
5) tyler Durden is an iconic character from which famous Hollywood film?
Answer: Fight Club
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 22nd March 2021
1) Kinect is a line of motion sensing input devices for which gaming console?
2) Starring vidyut Jamwal, the third part of which film franchise was released recently?
3) Which planet’s English name contains an equal number of vowels and consonants?
4) founder of naukri.com sanjeev bikhchandani is also founder of ?
5) the alternate name for which Indian classical dance form is ‘jagoi’?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 21st March 2021
1) The ancient Olympic games were held every for years in honour of which Greek god?
Ans – Zeus
2) With which sport would you associate six time Olympic champion Milo of Croton?
Ans – Wrestling
3) Which country hosted 2019 Rugby World Cup?
Ans – Japan
4) Which team did West Indies beat in 2016 T20 World Cup final in Kolkata?
Ans – England
5) Which of these started in late 1800 in United States as a college sport?
Ans – American football
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 20th March 2021
1) In the Salman Khan film Partner, rajpal yadav played the role of ?
Answer: Chhota Don
2) Which Adele Song broke youtube record by receiving a million views in 87 days?
3) Who among these will apart of the Aamir Khan film Laal Singh Chaddha?
Answer: Vijay Sethupathi
4) How do we know the international academy of digital arts and science award?
Answer: Webby Awards
5) Which cartoon Character name has been inspired by Frank Sinatra Song?
Answer: Scooby Doo
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 19th March 2021
1) In Hindu mythology, how many husbands does Draupadi have?
Ans : 5
2) Which of these production houses was dissolved by its owners in October 2018?
Ans : Phantom Films
3) The Japanese wine Sake, is primarily made of fermented
Ans : Rice
4) Which sage was the writer of the foundational ayurvedic work of ‘Bhela Samhita’?
Ans : Rishi Atreya
5) Which of these country’s only land border is with England?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 18th March 2021
1) Which Indian was named the ICC Emerging Player of the Year at the 2018 ICC Awards?
Ans : Rishabh Pant
2) With which team did Pele begin his club career in 1956?
Ans : Santos
3) Which New Zealand spinner is the spin bowling coach of Bangladesh since July 2019?
Ans : Daniel Vettori
4) Who won a gold in the 10m air pistol in the ISSF World Cup 2019 in Putian, China?
Ans : elavenil valarivan
5) In which country was the world’s oldest golf organization was formed in 1644?
Ans : Scotland
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 16th March 2021
1) In 3 idiots, R. Madhavan’s character wants to be a instead of an engineer.
Ans : Photographer
2) In which Ghanta Awards Worst Film of the Year did Saif play a triple role?
Ans : Humshakals
3) For which film did Leonardo DiCaprio win his first Academy Award?
Ans : The Revenant
4) Who among these actors made his Bollywood debut in ‘Godmother’?
Ans : Sharman Joshi
5) Amitabh Bachchan has not sung which of these holi songs?
Ans : Holi ke din: Sholay
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 16th March 2021
1) Which Microsoft software shares its name with the production house owned by Farhan Akhtar?
Ans : Excel
2) Who is the first person to be declared a “Fugitive Economic Offender’ in India?
Ans : Vijay Mallya
3) Which band became famous after the release of their album ‘The Joshua Tree’?
Ans : U2
4) Which company that began in 2008 was acquired by Microsoft for $7.5 billion in 2018?
Ans : GitHub
5) Captain Ahab is a tragic character from a famous work of literature written by
Ans : Herman Melville
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 15th March 2021
1) With which sport would you associate the Augusta Masters Tournament?
Ans : Golf
2) Which England batsman is the 2nd opener after Sunil Gavaskar to score 10,000 Test runs?
Ans : Alastair Cook
3) Who recently joined the list of Indian wicket keepers with at least 100 test dismissals?
Ans : Wriddhiman Saha
4) Who is the fastest Indian bowler to take 100 ODI wickets?
Ans : Mohammed Shami
5) To which country does the current chess World Champion Magnus Carlsen belong?
Ans : Norway
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 14th March 2021
1) shot in IIM-Bangalore, which film featured ‘Imperial college of Engineering’?
Answer: 3 Idiots
2) Who made her playback singing debut with Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s film “Devdas’?
Answer: Shreya Ghoshal
3) Which of these famous Hollywood movie directors has never won an Oscar
Answer: Christopher Nolan
4) Who was the first Chairman of Sangeet natak Akademi?
Answer: Dr P.V. Rajamannar
5) Which vidya Balan fi/m was a remake of the 2015 bengali film Rajkahini?
Answer: Begum Jaan
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 13th March 2021
1) Which river flows besides the city of Ayodhya?
Ans : Sarayu
2) The grandson of which Pandava is worshipped as Khatushyamji?
Ans : Bhima
3) Which hospital chain had a stamp issued by India Post in 2009?
Ans : Apollo Hospitals
4) The Magical Double Bass is the first novel of which series of novels?
Ans : Tanya Grotter
5) Mary Kom won her 6th Boxing World
Championship gold by defeating Hanna Okhota of
Ans : Ukraine
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 13th March 2021
1) Who is the first Indian bowler to take a hat trick in an ODI?
Ans : Chetan Sharma
2) Which country’s prime minister attended the first day-night Test match played in India?
Ans : Bangladesh
3) Who has become the first bowler to concede over 200 runs in an innings thrice in Tests?
Ans : Yasir Shah
4) Who recently became the youngest cricketer to debut on Australian soil?
Ans : Naseem Shah
5) Which company manufactured the pink ball used for India’s first-ever Day-Night Test?
Ans : SG
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 11th March 2021
1) Ash Ketchum is the main character in which Japanese franchise?
Ans : Pokemon
2) Riddler, Mr. Freeze and Poison Ivy are the
Ans : Batman
3) Which sports film was based on life story of a sportsperson Mir Ranjan Negi?
Ans : Chak De! India
4) What name has been shared by 3 Bollywood films of 1980, 1999 and 2014?
Ans : Khubsoorat
5) Which famous band founded ‘Apple Corps’, a multimedia company?
Ans : The Beatles
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 10th March 2021
1) Which artist painted the famous 1870 portrait of Shakuntala?
Answer: Raja Ravi Varma
2) Syndicate Bank has which of these animals in its logo
3) Which of these elements has the highest melting point
4) Who released the popular album Aafreen in 1986
Answer: Pankaj Udhas
5) in 1986, which of these companies launched its own clothing line
You may also like :