Concerning the Course
Learn the way social components promote psychological well being, affect the onset and course of psychological sickness, and have an effect on how psychological diseases are identified and handled.
This course explores how our understanding of psychological well being and sickness has been influenced by social attitudes and social developments in North America and world wide. The course begins by situating our modern psychological well being practices in historic context, then seems to be at totally different points of psychological well being, psychological sickness and psychological well being companies and their connections to what’s occurring in our social atmosphere.
What you’ll study from this course?
- Welcome and A Temporary Historical past of Insanity
- What’s psychological well being and what causes psychological sickness?
- The social context of prognosis and remedy of psychological diseases
- Tradition, psychological well being and psychological sickness
- Households, caregiving and psychological sickness
- society, communities and psychological well being
School of Social Work
To enroll on this course, click on the hyperlink beneath.
Notice: NoticeBard is related to Coursera by way of an affiliate programme.