The Nationwide Institute of Technical Lecturers Coaching and Analysis (NITTTR), Chandigarh, is organizing an AICTE Sponsored On-line Course on 4D Printing for Sensible Manufacturing from June 28 to July 3, 2021.
Prior to now decade, the development has modified to 4D printing which is an extension of 3D printing with the usage of some stimulus. Due to this fact, this system is being organized to impart data and expertise associated to 4D Printing & Design for biomedical functions to technical lecturers and analysis students for bettering the standard of analysis in technical training.
Nationwide Institute of Technical Lecturers Coaching and Analysis, Chandigarh, an ISO 9001-2008 licensed institute, is without doubt one of the 4 nationwide institutes established by the Authorities of India in 1967 for the expansion and improvement of technical training within the nation.
- Overview of 3D/4D Printing & its Significance in gentle of NEP 2020.
- 4D imaging and 3D Printing help for coronary heart and lung surgical procedure.
- Design workflow in medical
- 3D printing for dental functions of veterinary sufferers
- Course of Parameters & Choice in 3D printing
- 3D /4D printing of bio-polymers
- Predicting dimensional accuracy in FDM primarily based 3D printers
- Design for Additive Manufacturing/ in Bio Mechanics
- Foot prosthesis improvement utilizing 3D printing
Find out how to Apply?
There isn’t a course price. candidates can apply on-line by clicking here. The final date to use is June 22, 2021.
For full notification, click on the hyperlink beneath.
For extra such alternatives, test beneath: