Purposes are invited for the Lorenzo Bedeschi Biennial Prize 2021 by Romolo Murri Basis, Italy.
In regards to the Awards
The Romolo Murri Basis awards the “Lorenzo Bedeschi” Biennial Prize for the most effective unpublished doctoral thesis based mostly on unique analysis, within the discipline of the historical past of non secular reformism or anti-reformism within the up to date age (Nineteenth-Twenty first centuries), as regards to a particular nationwide context or with a transnational strategy.
- Eligible candidates should have obtained their Ph.D. two years previous to the deadline of this name for utility (within the case of joint Ph.D. theses, the date of the earliest doctoral diploma protection applies).
- The competitors is open to EU residents in addition to to residents of non-European nations.
The Prize of upto Rs.2,22,000/- shall be introduced in Urbino throughout a ceremony on the Romolo Murri Basis, on a date to be communicated later.
- Theses may be written in one of many following languages: Italian, English, French, German, and Spanish.
- The submission should embrace an utility kind specifying their title, surname, date of delivery, citizenship, phone quantity, and e-mail tackle. The title of the College that awarded the Ph.D. diploma and the date of the protection is required, together with the title of the doctoral tutors. Candidates should additionally embrace a brief CV reporting their analysis experiences and publications.
- An evaluation of the submitted theses and a corresponding rating checklist shall be ready by a Committee appointed by the Board of Administrators of the Romolo Murri Basis. For the primary version of the Prize (2021) the Committee consists of: Professor Claus Arnold (Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz), Professor Alfonso Botti (Università di Modena e Reggio Emilia), Professor Daniele Menozzi (Scuola Normale Superiore), Professor Renato Moro (Università Roma Tre), and Professor Daniela Saresella (Universita di Milano).
- The members of the Committee might determine to not award any of the theses obtained.
- The Romolo Murri Basis undertakes to not ship the PDF information of doctoral theses to anybody however the members of the Committee.
- The winner agrees to submit an article drawn from his/her doctoral thesis, to be printed within the journal Modernism (Romolo Murri Basis) after peer assessment.
Find out how to Apply?
All candidates should ship their Ph.D. thesis in PDF format by 30 June 2021 by e-mail at fondazioneromolomurri[at]gmail.com.
June 30, 2021
For extra particulars, click on the hyperlink under.