Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 will witness the crowning of the ‘title winner’ in just a few hours. The ultimate week voting window closed earlier this weekend. The suspense across the winner of Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 looms giant because the viewers eagerly awaits the official announcement. The voting outcomes point out a surprising victory for Manikuttan and a possible runner-up place for Sai Vishnu.
Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 ended abruptly, because of the Covid-19 lockdown. Nonetheless, the makers of Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 wished to make sure that the present receives closure. The viewers engaged every day to vote for his or her favourite contestant. Eight contestants who had been within the Bigg Boss home had been declared finalists. Nonetheless, the benefit was with the most well-liked contestants.
Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 was fairly sensational in comparison with the earlier seasons. Some contestants like Manikuttan, Dimple Bhal and Sai Vishnu linked effectively with the viewers. Regardless that the telecast was stopped, the affect of Manikuttan loomed giant.
Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 Remaining Voting Outcomes for Winner / Runner-Up
- Manikuttan – 35% Vote share
- Kidilam Firoz – 8% Vote share
- Anoop – 6% Vote share
- Dimple Bhal – 14% Vote share
- Rithu Manthra – 5% Vote share
- Sai Vishnu – 24% Vote share
- Noby – 3% Vote share
- Ramzan – 5% Vote share
Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 Remaining Week Voting – Winner Predictions
- From the primary day of voting, Manikuttan steered clear from the remainder of the finalists. A spectacular lead helped him to make sure he’s the winner of Bigg Boss Malayalam 3.
- There was an intense struggle between Sai Vishnu and Dimple Bhal for the runner-up place. Nonetheless, Sai Vishnu emerged on prime of the battle.
- Dimple Bhal’s exit and return affected her recognition vote outcomes to a major extent.
- The competitors from the remainder of the finalists was fairly insignificant. Nonetheless, Ramzan and Kidilam Firoz didn’t make an affect.
- Anoop and Ramzan’s first rate run within the ticket to finale duties didn’t create an affect within the minds of the viewers.
- The outcomes point out that the viewers voted for real contestants no matter their job performances.