Functions are invited for Analysis Officer (Half time) for Analysis Undertaking on Covid 19 at TISS Mumbai for the 12 months 2021. The final date of software is 15 June 2021.
The College of Human Ecology, Tata Institute of Social Sciences is searching for a Analysis Officer for the 3rdPhase of our analysis challenge “Unpacking the Covid-19 Impact”.
Masters in Psychology. Prior analysis expertise (qualitative and quantitative paradigms) a should.
- Undertaking Administration
- Supervision and Execution of Knowledge Assortment course of (finish to finish)
- Knowledge Evaluation (each quantitative &qualitative)
- Report Writing
- Dynamic and in a position to handle a crew
- Data of qualitative interviews and evaluation strategies
- Sturdy oral and written expertise (with demonstrated expertise in writing scientific articles)
- Content material growth for psychological well being advocacy
- Social media dealing with
- Data of quantitative evaluation strategies with SPSS
5 months half time engagement (versatile hours)
Remuneration of 10500/- per 30 days. Expertise certificates on completion of tenure.
Ship your resume on: Covid19.kap.she[at]tiss.edu
Final Date to Apply: fifteenth June 2021.
Click here to view the official notification for Research Officer (Part time) for Research Project on Covid 19 at TISS Mumbai.
You might also be occupied with: