The Division of Posts and the India Publish Funds Financial institution (IPPB) on Tuesday unveiled a brand new digital fee software “DakPay”. The platform goals to offer customers with a variety of companies, together with door-to-door banking. DakPay will present digital monetary and assisted banking companies supplied by India Publish and IPPB by the postal community throughout India.
Utilizing the app, customers can allow companies corresponding to sending cash, scanning QR codes, and making digital funds for companies and retailers. Along with this, the app additionally supplies interoperable banking companies to the purchasers at any financial institution in India.
Talking of the launch of the DakPay, Union Minister RS Prasad said: “The launch of DakPay provides to the legacy of India Publish, which goals to succeed in each family. This progressive service is not going to solely present entry to banking companies and postal merchandise on-line, however additionally it is a novel idea the place monetary postal companies may be ordered and used at the doorstep.”
1) Open Google Play Retailer in your Android smartphone.
2) Seek for the time period ‘DakPay’ utilizing the search field.
3) Faucet on the app named ‘DakPay by IPPB’ and click on set up.
4) As soon as put in, open the app.
5) Faucet the next icon.
6) When prompted, choose the cellular quantity you wish to hyperlink to DakPay.
7) Create a profile by coming into fundamental info corresponding to title, e mail handle, date of beginning and extra
8) Comply with the on-screen directions to entry the options of the DakPay app.
For now, the DakPay app is just obtainable for Android.