NIT Silchar is organising Free Webinar on Sustainable Ecosystem Restoration Initiatives & Practices on 5 June 2021.
Concerning the Webinar
The theme of this system is Ecosystem Restoration which is a priority that’s each pressing and existential. Traditionally, dangerous/foul vitality and environmental practices over the globe have put forth multidimensional challenges for human being. The latest occasions of unpredictable environmental modifications/calamities are simply exemplary. A world illness pandemic–show the interdependence of people and the ecosystem during which they exist. Nature is sending us a message.
Professionals, academicians and researchers from industries, Faculties / Universities, R&D laboratories are invited to attend the webinar sequence. The social teams, NGOs and atmosphere caretakers may also attend the identical.
- Prof. Vinod Tare is Professor of Environmental Engineering in Division of Civil Engineering, IIT Kanpur, India. Professor Tare is amongst eminent researchers within the area of environmental Engineering. He’s identified for his notable contribution main the Ganga River Basin Administration Plan and Ganga Motion Plan for restoration of water high quality of Ganga river.
- Mr. Soma Bharath is Environmental Officer at SWACHHA BHARAT MISSION, Division of Municipal Administration & City Improvement, Authorities of Telangana, India. He’s presently heading strong waste administration wing at Higher Hyderabad Municipal Company, Hyderabad.
- Mr. Shrinivas Gavvala is Common Supervisor working with Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd. He’s undertaking incharge for remediation of 200 acre dumpsite at Hyderabad utilizing Capping methodology. He’s additionally taking care of Building of Waste administration facility at Hyderabad.
- candidates can register by way of this page.
- There isn’t any registration price for the webinar.
Click here to view the official notification of Free Webinar on Sustainable Ecosystem Restoration Initiatives & Practices by NIT Silchar.
You might also be eager about: