Govt of India invitations submissions for Quick Movie Making Contest on the Event of World No Tobacco Day 2021. The final date of submission is 30 June.
The Ministry of Well being & Household Welfare, Authorities of India on the event of World No Tobacco Day, 2021 is organizing the event of a brief movie/Anti-Tobacco Spot competitors. The length of the brief movie shouldn’t be lower than 30 seconds and shouldn’t be greater than 60 seconds. It could embrace testimonials additionally.
The competitors shall be open to all residents/Indian Nationals above the age of 18 years (born on thirty first Could, 2003 or earlier than) besides to the workers of MoHFW and their family members.
The brief movie/Anti-Tobacco Spot must be of 30 seconds to 60 seconds. The brief movie could give attention to;
- Enhance consciousness on dangerous results of tobacco use;
- Tobacco’s harms have been confirmed to encourage tobacco customers to give up;
- Change social norms and cut back the variety of tobacco customers, together with youth.
- Movies might also encourage assist for and adherence to efficient tobacco management coverage.
- Ist Prize: Rs. 2,00,000/-
- IInd prize: Rs. 1,50,000/-
- IIIrd prize: Rs. 1,00,000/-
- Comfort prizes (10): Rs. 1,00,000/- (10 x Rs. 10,000/- every)
candidates can register through this page.
- Begin Date: thirty first Could, 2021
- Final Date of Submission: thirtieth June, 2021
Click here to view the official notification of Short Film Making Contest on the Occasion of World No Tobacco Day 2021 by Govt of India.
You might also be enthusiastic about: