Purposes are invited for Monitoring, Analysis, Analysis & Studying Supervisor at TISS Mumbai for the 12 months 2021. The final date of utility is 13 June 2021.
Saksham (which implies “succesful”) is a venture of the Tata Institute of Social Sciences since 2008 to help the Ministry of Well being and Household Welfare in its combat in opposition to HIV and TB. Saksham has formed the Psychosocial help program for HIV and Tuberculosis (TB) within the nation. At present, Saksham has three main grants within the space of HIV & TB counselling, capability constructing and neighborhood engagement.
Qualification & Expertise – MA/MSW/MHA/MPH and different allied fields. Minimal 5 years’ expertise in associated discipline
Important abilities and different necessities:
- Willingness to undertake intensive journey at a nationwide stage.
- Good writing abilities.
- Earlier expertise in designing analysis/ growing instruments /endeavor analysis.
- Earlier expertise within the space of HIV/TB.
- Designing the Analysis Facets of Saksham.
- Conducting secondary evaluation of Saksham information and growing stories.
- Growing instruments for endeavor KAP evaluations throughout India.
- Growing a database of Nationwide Pool of Grasp Trainers.
- Monitoring the work and job sheets of Peer Counsellors.
- Growing Annual Stories and documenting good practices and studying of Saksham.
- Help Regional Coordinate to develop reporting codecs for Regional Hubs
- Another job assigned by the Senior Programme Supervisor.
July 2021- December 2022.
candidates can apply on-line by way of this page.
Remuneration CTC: Upto Rs. 75,000/- monthly.
Click here to view the official notifications for Monitoring, Evaluation, Research & Learning Manager at TISS Mumbai.
You might also be curious about: