Competitors Fee of India (CCI) has opened functions for on-line internship alternatives for the interval of July – September 2021.
Competitors Fee of India (CCI) is a statutory physique of the Authorities of India answerable for implementing The Competitors Act, 2002 and selling competitors all through India, and stopping actions which have an considerable hostile impact on competitors in India. It was established on 14 October 2003.
Concerning the Internship
In view of Covid-19 pandemic, the common CCI internship programme has been suspended in the meanwhile. Nevertheless, for the advantage of college students, the Fee will proceed its On-line Internship past June 2021 and upto September 2021.
For July 2021 to September 2021 On-line Internships, eligible candidates whose functions obtained by seventh of previous month (for instance, for internship of July 2021-application ought to be obtained by seventh of June 2021, for internship of August 2021- software ought to be obtained by seventh of July 2021 and for internship of September 2021- software ought to be obtained by seventh of August 2021) shall solely be thought of.
- Relevant to Indian Nationals solely.
- The internship is open to college students from acknowledged Establishments and Universities with publicity to Competitors regulation.
- College students with a placement in hand will not be eligible.
- College students pursuing the next programs can apply:
- Economics and Administration :
- MA / MSc. (Economics)
- Fourth and last 12 months college students of 5 12 months built-in diploma Programme in Economics
- Second and third 12 months of the Bachelors diploma in Legislation (3-year course after commencement) or
- Fourth and last 12 months of the 5 12 months built-in course in Legislation and college students who’ve taken third 12 months examination and are getting into the 4th 12 months.
- Regulatory Governance:
- MA / MSc. (Regulatory Governance)
- Skilled Programs:
- College students of the ultimate group of Chartered Accountancy or Value Accountancy or Firm Secretary
- Economics and Administration :
Scheme of Internship
- Internship is generally for a interval of 1 month, commencing on the first working day of the month. Nevertheless, applicant desirous of pursuing internship for 2- 3 calendar months may apply with due suggestion of respective College/ Faculty/ Establishment for the interval utilized for.
- There might be a brief induction programme on provisions of Competitors Act, 2002 on the first day of Internship.
- Chosen interns might be deputed to varied divisions of the Fee in several batches the place work might be allotted to them below the steerage/ supervision of officer(s) assigned to them by the Divisional Head(s).
- On the finish of internship every intern shall make a presentation on the work executed by her/him in the course of the interval of internship failing which no certificates and stipend might be launched. Interns are anticipated to take care of self-discipline, punctuality and integrity, noncompliance whereof shall end in termination of internship.
- Every month there might be upto 15 interns. Nevertheless, it could be relaxed for a specific month the place extra candidates with good analysis matters on Competitors Legislation can be found.
- Internship is a fulltime programme and therefore interns are required to look at working hours of the Fee. Any absence throughout working hours could end in extension of the interval of internship with none honorarium.
- The internship could also be discontinued any time with out fee of any honorarium if the efficiency of the intern will not be discovered passable or the intern is absent with out authorization of the information.
- Certificates might be issued to the interns on profitable completion of their internship.
An quantity of Rs.15,000/- per 30 days might be given as honorarium in the course of the internship.
How you can Apply?
- college students could apply within the prescribed format by way of this link. Utility in every other format is not going to be entertained.
- Utility should include suggestion of competent authority from the educational establishment, the place the candidate is pursuing her / his research. Purposes obtained with out suggestions is not going to be entertained.
- Candidates are required to submit a ‘Assertion of Goal’ in about 200 phrases broadly protecting a quick introduction of the subject and aims of the research.
- Utility ought to attain by 1st of previous month to the month for which software is meant to be made e.g. for Dec, 2016 software ought to attain by 1st Nov, 2016..
- Purposes within the prescribed format full in all respects could also be despatched by submit to reach- The Secretary, Competitors Fee of India, Competitors Fee of India, tenth Ground, Workplace Block, Tower.1, Ring Street (Reverse AIIMS) Kidwai Nagar (East), New Delhi-110023”.
- Purposes will also be emailed at [email protected]
- Envelope carrying functions ought to be superscribed “Utility for Internship for Month/12 months”
June 7, 2021
Click here to view the official notification for the Online Internship Opportunity 2021 at Competition Commission of India (CCI).
Extra such alternatives that you just is perhaps concerned with: