In regards to the E book
This E book goals at selling and facilitating exchanges of analysis information and findings throughout totally different disciplines on the design and investigation of federated learning-based clever knowledge analytics of secured IoT-health infrastructures. The Clever Well being techniques will repeatedly generate huge knowledge that requires massive medical knowledge strategies to course of.
The superior healthcare techniques must be upgraded with new capabilities resembling knowledge analytics, machine studying, clever determination making and extra skilled companies. The IoT helps to design and develop the clever healthcare options assisted by knowledge analytics and machine studying.
This e book goals will offers the federated studying, safety and privateness, Information-driven infrastructure design, analytical approaches, and technological options with case research for sensible well being informatics.
This e book goals to draw works on multidisciplinary analysis spanning throughout the pc science and engineering, environmental research, companies, city planning and growth, Healthcare, social sciences and industrial engineering on applied sciences, case research, novel approaches, and visionary concepts associated to data-driven modern studying and computing options and massive medical data-powered purposes to deal with the actual world challenges for constructing sensible healthcare sectors.
The content material of books might be labeled in 3 vital sections. Potential matters embody however should not restricted to the next:
- Half I “Information-driven Good Healthcare Infrastructure”
- Half II “Computing and Studying Algorithms for Distant Healthcare”
- Half III “Distant Biomedical Information-driven Options and Administration”
Subjects of Curiosity
- Good distant well being ecosystem– an Introduction
- Clever infrastructure of ubiquitous well being computing
- Cyber-physical techniques and Blockchain for distant healthcare
- Future ideas of IoMT and distant healthcare
- Federated studying for smartness in healthcare companies
- Healthcare infrastructures in future sensible cities
- HPC for distant and robotic surgical procedure
- Distributed Synthetic intelligence for biomedical knowledge analytics
- Information analytics instruments and applied sciences for sensible healthcare
- Machine studying and AI for federated studying
- Optimization of distant healthcare companies
- IoMT-Primarily based collaborative studying and synthetic intelligence of medical issues (AIoMT)
- Cloud/Fog/Edge computing for secured sensible cities
- Supervised and unsupervised learning-based onboard processing for IoMT and distant healthcare
- Wearable sensors and pervasive computing for distant healthcare
- Inexperienced computing and communications for IoMT and distant healthcare
- Collaborative federated studying for multi-modal prognosis
- Cloud based mostly distributed healthcare instruments
- Federated studying and analytics for COVID-19 Analysis
- Ubiquitous computing for distant well being knowledge supply
- Deterministic and stochastic approaches for biomedical modeling
- Edge assisted healthcare knowledge analytics utilizing federated Studying
- Secured city healthcare administration
- Web of Issues for medical data-driven options
- Web of Ambulance issues, Telemedicine, Tele-health
- M-Well being, e-Well being, p-Well being for well being knowledge administration
- Service administration in cellular hospitals
- Pervasive affected person well being monitoring system
- Federated aided distant prognosis
- Superior communication, computing and administration for Healthcare knowledge
- Ubiquitous Computing for Distant Healthcare and IoMT Information Transmission
- Distant and distributed entry to healthcare scientific knowledge: a validation mannequin
Find out how to Submit?
Potential contributors are invited to submit chapter proposal together with title, all creator particulars, ORCID, and tentative TOC to [email protected] with the topic “Springer-IHIAM’21”. Summary ought to spotlight the novelty and contribution of the proposed article.
- Dr. Chinmay Chakraborty, Birla Institute of Expertise, Mesra, Jharkhand, India
- Dr. Mohammad R. Khosravi, Persian Gulf College, Bushehr, Iran
- There isn’t a charge to be paid.
- Lead creator of every chapter will obtain one complimentary copy of the e book
|Summary Submission||20th June 2021|
|Full Chapter Submission||20th July 2021|
|Standing Notification||30th July 2021|