The DCAL is organizing the Eleventh Symposium on Enterprise Analytics and Intelligence from July 9 to 10, 2021. As part of the Symposium, working professionals and college students from this system in Enterprise Analytics and Intelligence (BAI – Batch 11) can be presenting their tasks within the analytics area.
The tasks have been undertaken in collaboration with varied organizations on real-life issues/information. These tasks have been procured from completely different sectors like Insurance coverage, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Actual-Property, Oil & Power, Sports activities, Talent-Improvement & Coaching, and Monetary Options. This 12 months’s symposium will see about 16 completely different tasks being offered detailing the issue assertion, method, final result, and influence.
The Indian Institute of Administration Bangalore is a public enterprise college and Institute of Nationwide Significance positioned in Bangalore, India. Based in 1973, it was the third IIM to be established, after IIM Calcutta and IIM Ahmedabad.
- Utility of Deep Studying for Info Extraction of Digital Resumes
- Buyer Sentiment Analytics for Passenger Automobile Phase
- Electrical energy Load and Worth Forecasting for Brief Time period Interval
- Engineering, Procurement, and Building (EPC) Venture Optimization utilizing Evolutionary Algorithms
- Fall detection in a IOT enabled emergency care gadget
- Evaporator Simulation And Optimization
- Fleet Optimization bettering each route planning and demand forecasting thereby lowering general spend
- Identification of Root Explanation for Increased Buyer Backlogs
- NPS Driver Evaluation utilizing Textual content Mining
- Optimizing transport logistics to enhance final mile supply service ranges
- The occasion can be carried out on a digital platform. Symposium participation is FREE.
- To register for the symposium, click here.
- All registered members will obtain a becoming a member of hyperlink for the symposium two days previous to the occasion date.
- There can be a dialogue discussion board open for all of the particiapnts to ask queries associated to the presentation.
You may also be fascinated with:
Webinar on Introduction to Mainframe by IBM [June 16; 4:30 PM]: Register by June 15.