The Indian Institute of Administration (IIM), Calcutta invitations theoretical, empirical papers, interview-based practitioner’s perspective articles and case research for the Particular Situation on Managing the Disaster: Business Views, A Particular Emphasis on COVID Ridden World.
This particular problem goals at publishing high-quality scholarly works within the type of analysis articles, case research, Interview-Based mostly practitioner’s Perspective articles associated to completely different aspects of operational challenges confronted by completely different Industries on this crisis-ridden world. A particular emphasis is given to the affect of covid19. The interview-based articles needs to be primarily based on a group of Interviews resulting in some knowledge evaluation capturing the essence of the statements.
Potential matters embrace Challenges and Dilemma in Choice Making Confronted by Completely different Sectors on this Disaster-Ridden World [5000-6000 Words]:
- Managing the Enterprise In Pandemic Period
- Provide Chain: Points and Options
- Pricing technique within the disaster ridden world
- Well being care Business
- Social media
- Retail Business
- Shopper Sentiments
- AI and large knowledge analytics in enterprise operations throughout Disaster time
- Position of Advertising and marketing and New course
- Organizational Restructuring within the Altering Atmosphere
- Job Market and Position of HR
- Financial Influence of Covid-19.
Name for Papers
All submissions are topic to the usual double-blind overview course of, however on a primary monitor foundation. Manuscripts should be unique, unpublished works not concurrently below overview for publication. The manuscript is predicted to comply with the usual submission tips for the journal below the particular problem class.
Manuscripts should be submitted by way of Choice [Special Issue Managing the Crisis} with a copy to [email protected] (subject line: special issue).
- Important Dates: Open From 1st March 2021 Till 30thJune, 2021.
- Final Decision on Submitted Papers: 31stJuly, 2021.
- Final Date for submission of Revised Version: 31stAugust, 2021.
- Special issue for September, Volume 48, Issue 3.
You might also be interested in:
CfP: Transportation Science & Logistics Society Workshop by IIM Ahmedabad [Dec 13-15]: Submit by July 15