In regards to the Course
You’re a twenty first Century Lawyer! We all know that you simply love Data & Communication Applied sciences.
Nevertheless, to remain related within the discipline, you need to let your love mirror in the way you follow regulation. Use these applied sciences to enhance administration and entry to justice.
Again after we got down to construct a course that provides substantial worth to college students of regulation (each younger and outdated), we have been guided by the will to show them the core abilities of being a ‘Tomorrow’s Lawyer’.
Conserving in thoughts the way forward for regulation, we needed to gear them up not simply with up to date and future methods of dispute decision but additionally practice them to ship it by means of the medium which can quickly substitute a significant chunk of conventional platforms of dispute decision like bodily courtrooms, tribunals, lok-adalats and many others.
Leveraging know-how to scale back the pendency of disputes is a precedence of the Judiciary in addition to the Authorities. Aggressive promotion of digital courtrooms and different dispute decision mechanisms by these establishments tells us quite a bit about what we should do to remain related within the career.
Bar Council of India mandating that Mediation be taught compulsorily in regulation colleges is a giant testomony to the significance of this topic for all attorneys!
This course is designed to equip you with the mandatory skill-set to start out your journey in On-line Dispute Decision.
The course provides you with an outline of the On-line Dispute Decision processes with a concentrate on on-line mediation and digital arbitration.
Moreover, this course will train you the best way to be efficient in communication and facilitation. Given the utilized nature of the sphere, we may even focus on the kinds of disputes which can be most fitted to On-line Dispute Decision.
How will the Course enable you to?
- Offer you a robust foundational information of what’s On-line Dispute Decision
- You’ll study the micro-skills and strategies of On-line Dispute Decision
- Study concerning the psychology of on-line conflicts
- Discover ways to turn out to be efficient on-line mediators and arbitrators
- Discover ways to begin careers in ADR as case managers
- Discover ways to use the most well-liked home On-line Dispute Decision platforms
The course has been conceived to convey you to hurry with the developments in On-line Dispute Decision.
This course will allow you to confidently apply varied ODR strategies in follow.
Every module will comprise simple to grasp written content material and supplementary video recordings.
Each module will finish with the Tales part which can comprise real-life examples from individuals who have skilled/practiced ODR.
The course incorporates 8 modules:
Setting the Context (Module 1)
- Dispute decision immediately & Various Dispute Decision
- Want for ODR & defining ODR
- Evolution of ODR and ODR in India
Understanding Battle in an On-line Ambiance (Module 2)
- Legality of ODR in India
- Completely different Use-Instances Appropriate for ODR
- Psychology of On-line Battle
- How Contributors behave otherwise on-line and the function of range in communication
Core Abilities of an On-line Mediator / Conciliator (Module 3)
- Understanding the On-line Mediation / Conciliation workflow
- On-line Energetic Listening
- Reframing, Caucusing, Brainstorming & Managing Energy Differentials
Core Abilities of an On-line Arbitrator (Module 4)
- Understanding the affect of ODR on Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996
- Workflow of an internet arbitration
- Setting timelines & Communication with events
Core Abilities of an On-line Case Supervisor (Module 5)
- What’s On-line Case Administration?
- Participation between an ODR Skilled & a case supervisor
- Core Abilities of an On-line Case Supervisor
On-line Communication Abilities (Module 6)
- Constructing Belief On-line
- Construct a reputable profile on-line
- Use your Case Supervisor successfully
- Greatest Practices – Audio/Video Conferencing for Dispute Decision
ODR in Motion (Module 7)
- Resolving Shopper Disputes by means of ODR
- Resolving Monetary Disputes
- Resolving Household Disputes by means of ODR
- Shifting Courts On-line – Function of ODR
The Future (Module 8)
- What does the longer term maintain? ADR as Automated Dispute Decision
- Function of Synthetic Intelligence in ODR
- Blockchain in ODR
- Use of Good Contracts in ODR
- Subsequent Steps: How one can make a profession in ODR
Self-Evaluation: Data-checks on the finish of each module to check your understanding of the modules
ASSIGNMENT: A sensible check to evaluate your ODR Abilities.
This course has been designed by Akshetha Ashok & Pranjal Sinha of SAMA.
SAMA is a authorities acknowledged On-line Dispute Decision Establishment, with 650+ mediators/arbitrators and 850+ case managers in 85+ cities throughout India.
Akshetha Ashok: Akshetha Ashok, co-founder at Sama, has accomplished her dispute decision coaching from ADR-ODR, London.
She serves because the Chief Authorized Officer at Sama and is chargeable for managing neutrals and case-managers. (Neutrals are to ODR, what a Mediator is to mediation).
Akshetha has skilled officers of the Division of Shopper Affairs, Authorities of West Bengal in mediation for client disputes.
Pranjal Sinha: Pranjal Sinha, co-founder at Sama, is the Youngest recipient of the celebrated JAMS Weinstein Worldwide Fellowship on the planet, and has attended Programme on Negotiation at Harvard Regulation College & Fellows’ coaching at JAMS, San Francisco.
He’s additionally an authorized mediator from the Ministry of Company Affairs, Authorities of India.
Dr. N Venkateshwarlu: Dr. N Venkateshwarlu is a Senior Assistant Professor at Division of Regulation, Osmania College, Hyderabad. He’s a UGC-Analysis Awardee and the Course Director for ICSSR’s Analysis Methodology Programme.
He has additionally authored the e book ‘Regulation Referring to On-line Dispute Decision in India’ (Concept & Follow)’.
Who is that this course for?
- Undergraduate, postgraduate, and superior college students of regulation
- Younger and skilled attorneys (each litigators and people working in regulation corporations)
- People trying to work within the discipline of entry to justice
- Academicians trying to improve their information of ODR
- People, entrepreneurs, and professionals with curiosity in Various Dispute Decision
- Anyone with curiosity in Authorized Expertise and Innovation
Period: 4 weeks
Course price: Rs. 2500 (inclusive of GST)
Mode of studying
- Utterly on-line and self-paced
- Recorded video lectures
- 4-5 dwell lectures for clearing of doubts, dialogue on assignments, and many others. (Recorded variations of the dwell lectures might be made obtainable for many who miss attending it dwell or those that wish to revise the dwell lecture)
- Textual content-based modules and studying sources
- On-line primarily based discussion board for doubt decision and peer-to-peer studying
- Obligatory task
- Non-compulsory reflective workout routines
- Dwell and unique webinars on careers in On-line Dispute Decision, CV-building, and many others.
- Get a certificates issued by Lawctopus Regulation College after the completion of the course
- Free profession counseling, CV, and profession steerage for the perfect college students in every batch
- Get preferable internship slots with accomplice organisations (for the top-performing college students in every batch)
- An opportunity to get printed on Academike, Lawctopus’ Regulation Journal (ISSN: 2349-9796) (in case your paper is round On-line Dispute Decision)
- A possibility to mentor future batches for senior college students, academicians, and practitioners (it is a paid, part-time, work-from-position at Lawctopus)
In case you have any questions, please go away a touch upon this submit or e-mail at [email protected]
Wish to discuss to somebody earlier than taking a call? Name our counsellor Snigdha Ghatak at +91-9711614572, between 10.30 am to 7.30 pm (Monday is weekly off for us!)