The Nationwide Institute of Expertise Karnataka (NITK), Surathkal invitations functions from meritorious and eligible candidates for admission to the M.Tech, M.Tech (Analysis) & Ph.D. Admissions on the institute for the upcoming educational session.
The Nationwide Institute of Expertise Karnataka (NITK), Surathkal is rated as one of many high Establishments in India. Since its inception in 1960 because the Karnataka Regional Engineering Faculty, the Institute has established itself as a premier middle engaged in imparting high quality technical schooling and offering assist to analysis and improvement actions.
1. M.Tech and M.Tech (Analysis) Admissions 2021
- Water Sources and Ocean Engineering (Previously Utilized Mechanics & Hydraulics Division)
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Pc Science and Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Data Expertise
- Mathematical and Computational Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical & Supplies Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Faculty of Administration
- Full-time pupil on GATE-scholarship
- Full-time sponsored pupil beneath QIP
- Full-time sponsored pupil from Business/ different organizations/ Academic Establishments.
- Admission to an M.Tech and M.Tech (Analysis) Program shall be open to Indian nationals who’ve handed the prescribed qualifying examination within the respective division with a Cumulative Grade Level Common (CGPA) of a minimum of 6.5 within the 0-10 scale grading system, OR not lower than 60% marks within the mixture (considering the marks scored in all the themes of all the general public/ college examinations carried out throughout your entire prescribed interval for the diploma program).
- Nonetheless, this prescribed minimal shall be a CGPA of 6.0 OR 55% marks within the mixture for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates.
- A Legitimate GATE rating is important for scholarship seats.
2. Ph.D. Admissions 2021
- Engineering/ Expertise
- Humanities, Social Science and Administration
There are 5 varieties of pupil standing for the Ph.D. program:
- Full-time college students on Institute Scholarship
- Full-time sponsored college students beneath QIP
- Full-time/ Exterior Registrants: sponsored from Business or different organizations together with Academic Establishments.
- Inside Registrants: sponsored institute or undertaking workers of NITK
- Full-time: Non-sponsored/ Non-scholarship pupil
Admission to a Ph.D. Program shall be open to Indian Nationals who’ve a Masters Diploma diploma in a related subject with a Cumulative Grade Level Common (CGPA) of a minimum of 6.0 within the 0-10 scale grading system, or not lower than 60% marks within the mixture (considering the marks scored in all the themes of all the general public/ college examinations carried out throughout your entire prescribed interval for the qualifying diploma). Nonetheless, this prescribed minimal shall be a CGPA of 5.5 or 55% marks within the mixture for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates.
Solely these candidates having a Put up-Graduate Diploma in Fundamental Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Humanities/ Administration/ Arithmetic/ Engineering/ Expertise and who’ve certified by NET/ GATE are eligible for fellowship as per Institute’s norm.
Tips on how to Apply?
Candidates making use of for the above applications have to finish the On-line Software type and pay the prescribed software payment, i.e. Rs 500 (for OC/ OBC) and Rs 150 (for SC/ ST/ PwD).
To use on-line, click here. The final date to use is July 15, 2021.
The laborious copy of the finished software type with cost receipts and copies of all obligatory paperwork is to be despatched to the Assistant Registrar (Tutorial), Nationwide Institute of Expertise Karnataka, Surathkal, Srinivasnagar, Mangalore -575 025, Karnataka to succeed in on or earlier than 19.07.2021 (Monday). “Software for the Ph.D. or M.Tech Admission within the Division of ……….” ought to be clearly talked about on the envelope.
You may also be enthusiastic about: