Functions at the moment are invited for the GCSP Prize for Innovation in International Safety 2021.
In 2015, underneath the umbrella of its Creativity and Innovation Initiative, the GCSP and its Geopolitics and International Futures Programme established a prize with the intention to acknowledge deserving people or organizations which have an progressive strategy to addressing worldwide safety challenges.
The prize is designed to succeed in throughout all related disciplines and fields. It’s supposed to encourage and recognise excellence in contributing to new approaches to enhancing sustainable international safety. A broad vary of initiatives may qualify for consideration, together with, however not restricted to, technological and conceptual improvements, unique analysis or grassroots initiatives.
The winners (first, second and third place) might be introduced publicly throughout an occasion to be held in November 2021. The prize for the applying coming in first place is CHF 10’000 and a certificates of excellence. The 2 different finalist purposes will obtain a certificates of recognition.
- The prize is awarded for initiatives by any particular person, or group of people, or group (from non-public or public sectors), which contribute to international safety and have been submitted for consideration in line with these guidelines and rules.
- No a couple of utility per applicant is allowed.
- Functions might come from any nation, however the initiatives ought to transcend nationwide borders of their attain or pondering and should search to handle international safety in progressive methods or via new concepts.
- A broad vary of initiatives may qualify for consideration, together with, however not restricted to, technological and conceptual improvements, unique analysis, or grassroots initiatives.
- The prize is meant to encourage and acknowledge excellence in contributing to new approaches to enhancing sustainable international safety.
The winners (first, second and third place) might be chosen by the panel of judges, and choice might be primarily based on the next standards:
- Dedication to sustainable international safety
- Preservation of human dignity, safety, and justice
Learn how to Apply?
Functions should be submitted by way of the net utility kind with the intention to be thought of for the prize, and shall embody:
- a undertaking summary of 250 phrases most;
- a well-developed undertaking description that ought to not exceed 1,000 phrases in size. The appliance ought to embody an outline of the initiative or undertaking, a proof of the idea’s significance within the context of worldwide safety and our collective international future, and may clearly exhibit how the concept offers a novel contribution to this area.
- as much as 5 picture recordsdata (optionally available).
candidates can apply on-line by clicking here. The final date to use is September 23, 2021.
You may also be keen on:
MPOWER International Citizen Scholarship 2021 [Prizes Worth Rs. 3 L]: Apply by July 20