Functions are invited for the put up of Personnel Officer at Division of Overseas Affairs and Commerce, Australian Govt, New Delhi.
In regards to the Australian Authorities’s Division of Overseas Affairs and Commerce (DFAT)
The function of the Division of Overseas Affairs and Commerce (DFAT) is to advance the pursuits of Australia and Australians internationally. This includes strengthening Australia’s safety, enhancing Australia’s prosperity, delivering an efficient and prime quality abroad support program and serving to Australian travellers and Australians abroad.
The division offers international, commerce and growth coverage recommendation to the Australian Authorities. DFAT additionally works with different Australian authorities companies to drive coordination of Australia’s pursuit of worldwide, regional and bilateral pursuits.
In regards to the Place
This place helps the Human Assets (HR) Supervisor, and offers basic HR administrative and operational help to staff on the Excessive Fee and at a spread of different posts within the area together with Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Dhaka, Colombo and Kathmandu.
The New Delhi HR crew at the moment offers help to 100 Australia-based (A-based) workers and 400 Regionally Engaged Employees (LES).
- Handle recruitment processes throughout the area, liaise with related stakeholders to find out job standards, shortlist functions, coordinate interviews, and notify profitable and unsuccessful candidates.
- Promote job vacancies utilizing E-recruitment software program and different media.
- Handle LES on-boarding processes, organise incoming workers inductions and supply preliminary briefings to LES on circumstances of employment.
- Coordinate A-based workers briefing schedules.
- Organise pre-employment medical and background checks for LES.
- Reply to native and regional queries on employment circumstances and insurance policies
- Resolve system associated points for customers of E-recruit and depart administration methods.
- Construct and keep relationships with a spread of inner and exterior stakeholders together with medical centres, software program suppliers and native legal professionals.
- Undertake audits of HR processes to make sure compliance with related insurance policies and controls, and carry out high quality management checks on HR knowledge.
- Help with the event and implementation of workers growth applications, and supply help to entry-level workers with obligatory coaching applications
- Present high-level help to the HR Supervisor, and handle payroll, medical insurance coverage and separation processes within the absence of the HR Officer.
- Graduate diploma in Human Assets (HR). A post-graduate diploma in HR is most popular.
- A minimal of three years’ expertise working in HR and managing recruitment processes.
- The power to grasp, interpret and apply Indian labour legal guidelines, and different insurance policies and pointers.
- Excessive ranges of integrity and accountability in decision-making.
- Sturdy interpersonal abilities, and the flexibility to construct and keep relationships with a spread of inner and exterior stakeholders.
- Skill to prioritise duties and meet tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated capability to make use of the Microsoft Workplace suite of applications and HR software program methods.
- Sound written and spoken English and Hindi communication abilities.
- Topic to the profitable completion of six months probationary interval, passable medical examine and background verification, the profitable applicant/s will likely be provided a two 12 months contract.
- The profitable applicant will likely be anticipated to start obligation inside one month of being suggested of the choice for the place.
INR 49, 166 per 30 days
The right way to Apply?
E-mail: [email protected]