Concerning the Program
Photo voltaic power know-how use is increasing quickly. The Photo voltaic Photovoltaic (PV) sector is the biggest and fastest-growing renewable power employer worldwide with an growing want for consultants that may help this development.
On this MicroMasters program, you’ll achieve the data and expertise wanted to pursue a profession within the photo voltaic power area and turn into a profitable photo voltaic power skilled. This program will educate you what is predicted from photo voltaic consultants and can put together you for employment in varied capacities together with:
- Programs design and engineering
- Photo voltaic programs set up
- Machine fabrication and characterization
- QA and reliability testing
- Undertaking administration and consultancy in addition to (technical) gross sales
This system contains numerous studying actions, together with movies, readings, workouts, and real-world functions. You’ll be guided by means of the content material in an inspiring, hands-on, however rigorous method. It’s designed so data is constructed step by step. We, subsequently, advocate that college students comply with the programs within the urged order. Nevertheless, it’s possible you’ll select to enroll in any course of your selection based mostly in your background data or expertise.
This system is taught by photovoltaics analysis consultants from TU Delft with a few years of expertise working with business companions.
What you’ll be taught?
- The physics of and the way to mannequin all elements of a working photo voltaic cell: efficiency, effectivity limits, and design guidelines.
- Design ideas and fabrication processes of varied photovoltaic (PV) applied sciences and functions.
- Easy methods to consider elements of a PV system: PV modules, inverters, DC-DC converters, batteries, cost controllers, and cables.
- Utility strategies for designing a PV system starting from a residential rooftop system to a utility-scale photo voltaic farm.
- Design ideas of microgrids that embody PV programs.
- Easy methods to assess the economics and ecology of PV programs and talk these accordingly.
1 12 months 1 month
9 – 10 hours per week
To enroll on this program, click on the hyperlink beneath.
Observe: Noticebard is related to edX by means of an affiliate programme.