Registrations invited for Course on Python for Machine Studying by NIT Warangal on 26-30 July 2021. The final date of registration is 22 July 2021.
This brief time period course goals at imparting data and coaching on the basics of python with totally different facets and purposes to machine studying.
- The course will positively influence the perceived potential to grasp python programming constructs
- Members will have the ability to show data of machine studying strategies to unravel actual world issues.
Course Content material
- Introduction to Python: Set up, Python Editors
- Variables, Objects, Operators, Primitive Information Varieties Compound Information sorts: Listing, Tuples, Units, Dictionaries
- Conditional Statements Loops: for, whereas, do whereas
- Capabilities, Constructing your individual capabilities
- Numpy: Multi-dimensional Arrays
- Matplotlib: 2D and 3D plotting in python Common Expressions
- Scipy: Scientific library for python Pandas: Offering high-performance, easy-to-use information constructions.
- SymPy: Symbolic arithmetic and pc algebra.
- scikit-image: Assortment of algorithms for picture processing.
- scikit-learn is a group of algorithms and instruments for machine studying.
School members in all disciplines of Engineering, Sciences, Arithmetic, Life sciences, Administration, Publish Doctoral Fellows, Analysis Students, PG college students, UG college students who’ve a flair to work in Machine studying utilizing Python.
- candidates can register through this page.
- School, Publish doctoral fellows, Analysis Students, PG college students, UG college students: Rs. 500 /- & Trade members Rs. 1000/-.
- Members will get an e-certificate upon profitable completion of the course.
- Course materials, session recordings might be shared with members with the consent of the speaker.
Dr. M. Sandhya, Assistant Professor
Electronic mail: msandhya[at]nitw.ac.in
Dr. Y. Sreenivasa Rao, Assistant Professor
Electronic mail: ysr[at]nitw.ac.in
Click here to view the official notification for Online Short Term Course on Python for Machine Learning by NIT Warangal.
You might also be curious about: