The Centre for Transporation & Logistics, Indian Institute of Administration (IIM), Ahmedabad is organizing a workshop on “Electrical Automobile: A Primer for Novices” shall familiarize individuals in academia, and from trade with the important thing ideas and points of the EV trade. Additionally, the workshop shall pose a number of the key challenges and alternatives each on the analysis and business fronts within the EV area.
It is a two-session workshop (every session of two hours), and it’s suggested to attend each periods.
- Session 1: June 15, 2021, at 5 – 7 PM IST adopted by QA
- Session 2: June 22, 2021, at 5 – 7 PM IST adopted by QA
Indian Institute of Administration (IIM), Ahmedabad is a enterprise college situated in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. It’s persistently ranked among the many high enterprise colleges in India. The college has been accorded the standing of an Institute of Nationwide Significance by the Ministry of Human Sources, Authorities of India in 2017.
- Key parts of an electrical automobile (EV) and varieties of EVs
- Overview of associated ideas together with Li-Ion battery and Battery Administration System
- Several types of EV charging (sluggish, quick, AC/DC)
- EV outlook (present state and projections in Indian and worldwide market)
- Function of area stakeholders in EV operations (drivers, fleet operators, cost level operators, mobility service suppliers, power suppliers, OEMs)
- Electrical energy distribution community ideas to grasp the position of utilities in EV
- EV Financing in India (present state, challenges, alternatives, and examples)
- EV Coverage in India (FAME II, Electrical energy Charges, Subsidies)
- Analysis/business challenges and alternatives in India EV panorama together with city planning, end-user habits, coverage making, and infrastructure planning.
candidates can register on-line by clicking here.
You may additionally be interested by: