Purposes are invited for JRF (Civil Engineering) Beneath DST Funded Undertaking at NIT Silchar for the 12 months 2021. The final date of utility is 25 June 2021.
Purposes are invited from Indian residents for a brief of put up of JRF -1 @31000 pm for the DST sponsored challenge within the Division of Civil Engineering, NIT Silchar.
Put up particulars
- Title of the challenge Improvement of Spatial Information Infrastructure (SDI) and its affect on local weather change for Cachar district, Assam, India
- Sponsored Company Authorities of India , Ministry of Science and Know-how , Division of Science and Know-how.
- Length 05 Months
- Principal Investigator (P.I) Dr. Dillip Kumar Ghose
- Age Restrict 35 years
- Important Qualification: Put up Graduate in Science/Engineering OR B.Tech in any department having sound information in Distant Sensing and GIS for Improvement of Spatial Information Infrastructure together with a GATE / NET (together with lectureship) qualification.
- Fascinating Qualification/ Expertise: Spatial Information Improvement utilizing Distant Sensing and GIS. All through First Class in an educational profession is most well-liked.
Candidates are requested to submit their filled-up functions together with C.V. to the P.I. accompanying photocopies of all paperwork. Candidates are additionally requested to ship the comfortable copy of the duly crammed utility together with C.V. & all essential paperwork to the P.I by way of e mail. E mail ID of PI: dillipghose_2002[at]yahoo.co.in.
Rs. 31,000/- pm.
- Final date of receiving/submission of crammed up utility type: 25-06-2021
- Date of interview, time, and venue: 29-06-2021, 10 A.M by way of on-line mode.
Click here to view the official notification of JRF (Civil Engineering) Under DST Funded Project at NIT Silchar.
You might also be considering: