Functions are invited for JRF (Mechanical/ Chemical/ Chemistry/ Materials Science) at IIT Bombay for the 12 months 2021. The final date of utility is 8 July 2021.
In regards to the Challenge
Challenge title: Growth of Tio2 Nanotubes(TNT) Surfaces with Tailor-made Properties For Biomedical purposes.
In regards to the venture: A extremely ordered vertically organized TiO2 nanotubes (TNTs) on the floor of Ti by anodic oxidation, owing to easy fabrication, excessive floor to quantity ratio, TNTs has been exhibiting potential in purposes likes photo voltaic cells, corrosion resistance, wettability, and many others. The venture goals at investigating the formation of TNTs over advanced freeform surfaces like biomedical implants.
Diploma in Mechanical/ Chemical/ Chemistry/ Materials Science or associated disciplines chosen by way of a course of described by way of any one of many following:
- Students who’re chosen by way of Nationwide Eligibility Assessments – CSIR-UGC NET together with lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE.
- The choice course of by way of Nationwide stage examinations performed by Central Authorities Departments and their Companies and Establishments corresponding to DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER and many others.
- Sound understanding of fabric characterization, mechatronics/controls, electrochemistry might be of an added benefit.
The JRF might be concerned within the following:
- Growth of electrochemical experimental set-up/mechatronic parts
- Materials characterization (SEM/EDS/XRD and many others.)
- Course of Modeling and Simulations (FEM/Molecular and many others.)
- Scientific documentation.
The place is non permanent for a interval of 1 12 months and tenable solely at some point of the venture. The appointment is for time certain venture and the candidate is required to work primarily for the profitable completion of the venture. The choice committee could supply decrease or increased designation and decrease or increased wage relying upon the expertise and efficiency of the candidate within the interview.
Electronic mail: recruit[at]ircc.iitb.ac.in.
You might also be excited by: