Registration are invited for Nationwide Awards to Lecturers 2021 by the Ministry of Training. The final date of registration is 30 June.
About Nationwide Awards to Lecturers
The aim of Nationwide Awards to Lecturers is to have a good time the distinctive contribution of a number of the most interesting lecturers within the nation and to honor these lecturers who via their dedication and trade haven’t solely improved the standard of college training but in addition enriched the lives of their college students.
- College lecturers and Heads of Colleges working in acknowledged major/ center/ excessive / larger secondary faculties below the next classes:
- Colleges run by State Govt./UTs Administration, faculties run by native our bodies, faculties aided by State Govt. and UT Administration.
- Central Govt. Colleges i.e. Kendriya Vidyalayas (KVs), Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs), Sainik Colleges run by Ministry of Defence (MoD), Colleges run by Atomic Power Training Society (AEES) and Eklavya Mannequin Residential Colleges (EMRS) run by Ministry of Tribal Affairs.
- Colleges affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Training (CBSE) (apart from these at (a) and (b) above)
- Colleges affiliated to Council for Indian Colleges Certificates Examination (CISCE) (Aside from these at (a), (b) and (c) above)
- Usually retired lecturers are usually not eligible for the award however these lecturers who’ve served part of the calendar 12 months (at the very least for 4 months i.e. upto thirtieth April within the 12 months to which Nationwide Awards relate) could also be thought-about in the event that they fulfill all different circumstances.
- Academic Directors, Inspectors of Training, and the employees of coaching Institutes are usually not eligible for these awards.
- Trainer / Headmaster shouldn’t have indulged in tuitions.
- Solely common Lecturers and Heads of Colleges will likely be eligible.
- Contractual Lecturers and Shiksha Mitras is not going to be eligible.
- 1st June to thirtieth June 2021: Opening of web-portal for inviting on-line purposes and self nomination by lecturers
- 01st July 2021 to fifteenth July 2021: District Choice Committee nominations to be forwarded to the State Choice Committee via on-line portal
- 16 July 2021 to 30 July 2021: State Choice Committee/ Group Choice Committee shortlist to be forwarded to Unbiased Nationwide Jury
- 2 August 2021: Intimation to be issued by MoE to all of the shortlisted candidates to make shows earlier than the Nationwide Jury (both in bodily mode at NCERT like regular years or via on-line like in 2020 relying on Covid state of affairs) (most 154 candidates as per extent tips)
- 5 Aug to 16 August 2021: Choice course of by Jury
- 16 August 2021: Finalization of names by Unbiased Nationwide Jury
- 18 August 2021: Intimation to chose candidates after approval of Hon’ble Shiksha Mantri
- 4 & 5 September 2021: Rehearsal and Award operate
Lecturers will likely be evaluated based mostly on the analysis matrix given at Annexure-I. Analysis matrix comprises two kinds of standards for analysis:
- Underneath this the lecturers will likely be awarded marks in opposition to every of the target standards. These standards are given the weightage of 20 out of 100.
- Underneath this, lecturers will likely be awarded marks on standards based mostly on efficiency e.g. initiatives to enhance studying outcomes, progressive experiments undertaken, group of additional and co-curricular actions, use of Educating Studying Materials, social mobility, guaranteeing experiential studying, distinctive methods to make sure bodily training to college students and many others. These standards are given the weightage of 80 out of 100.
candidates can register through this page.
E mail: helpdesk-nat[at]gov.in
Click here to view the official notification of National Awards to Teachers 2021 by the Ministry of Education.
You may additionally be fascinated by: