Purposes are invited on-line from eligible candidates for admission to Ph.D. Program of the Institute in Autumn (July) Semester of the Tutorial 12 months 2021-22.
Admissions shall be given ideally to the candidates who’re eligible for Institute fellowship or have certified for exterior fellowships. Nevertheless, admission may additionally be thought of with out fellowship. College students with an exterior fellowship like JRF-NET are particularly inspired to use.
Nationwide Institute of Expertise Rourkela, previously Regional Engineering School Rourkela, is a publicly funded premier institute of upper studying for engineering, science, and expertise situated within the metal metropolis of Rourkela, Odisha, India.
- Biotechnology and Medical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Ceramic Engineering
- Laptop Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Earth and Atmospheric Science
- Meals Course of Engineering
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Industrial Design
- Life Science
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical & Supplies Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Planning and Structure
- Physics and Astronomy
- College of Administration
The minimal qualification required for admission to Ph.D. applications in Engineering, Science, Planning & Structure, Administration, and Humanities & Social Sciences is without doubt one of the following:
- M.E./ M.Tech./ M.Pharm./ M.Arch./ M.Des. in related self-discipline with at the least 6.5 CGPA or 60 % marks or 1st class in each B.Tech. (M.Sc./ B.Pharm./ MCA or equal) and M.Tech. ranges from a acknowledged Technical Institute or College.
- B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Pharm./ MCA/ B.Arch. or equal in related self-discipline with CGPA of seven.0 or 65 % marks.
- M.Sc. in Primary Sciences with CGPA 7.0 or 65 % marks in related disciplines. For candidates with legitimate GATE/ NET/ GPAT rating, the requirement could also be relaxed by a most of 0.5 CGPA or 5% marks.
- M.B.B.S. / B.V.Sc. with CGPA 6.5 or 60 % marks or 1st class.
- M.A./ MBA/ M.Com./ M.Sc. in Humanities and Social Sciences or Administration with 6.5 CGPA or 60 % marks or 1st class.
The candidate ought to have certified GATE/ CAT/ NET/ BET/ GPAT rating or any Nationwide stage eligibility take a look at.
Candidates admitted to the Ph.D. program shall be eligible for a fellowship of Rs. 31,000/- for the first and 2nd yr and Rs. 35,000 for the following 3 years.
The way to Apply?
candidates can apply on-line by clicking here.
Candidates have to pay an software payment of Rs. 500/- through SBI Gather. The final date to use is July 7, 2021.
You may also be focused on: