Purposes are invited for India Plastic Problem 2021 for College students and Younger Innovators. The final date of submission is 1 August 2021.
Concerning the Problem
India Plastic Problem-Hackathon 2021 is part of the notice program launched by Ministry of Atmosphere, Forests and Local weather Change (MOEFCC), Govt. of India, to eradicate Single Use Plastics (SUPs). This problem will present a platform for college kids, startups, and younger innovators with clearly outlined concepts for digital options for plastic waste and the elimination of SUPs.
This problem will bridge gaps between business and innovators for the efficient implementation of the options. With one-on-one mentoring classes with business consultants, members can construct higher enterprise circumstances. Chosen members will showcase their options in remaining pitch session the place their concepts will get extra visibility and alternative to pilot their options.
This problem is being organized by the Ministry of Atmosphere, Forest and Local weather Change, Authorities of India to seek out revolutionary options to successfully observe and monitor plastic waste, present reasonably priced alternate options and cut back dependency on SUPs
Monitor 1 – Digital Options for Plastic Waste: To successfully observe and monitor plastic waste
Monitor 2 – Elimination of Single-Use Plastics: To supply reasonably priced alternate options and cut back dependence on plastics
Who can apply?
Open for college kids and startups with a clearly outlined answer.
- For college kids: College students at present pursuing Bachelors, Masters and Doctorate course from Greater Training Establishments (HEIs) of India.
- For startup: The startup have to be registered underneath the Startup India Scheme by the Division for Promotion of Business and Inner Commerce (DPIIT)*
Program Course of
- Software section – Submit an entry type with a clearly outlined answer in accordance with the eligibility standards
- Shortlisting – After analysis of the purposes acquired, essentially the most promising entries with revolutionary options can be shortlisted
- Program teaching and mentoring – The shortlisted candidates can be supported by way of enterprise teaching webinars and one-on-one mentoring with business consultants
- Pitch session – Shortlisted members can be requested to submit a presentation or pitch. The jury will choose winners from every observe publish the pitching session
- Announcement of winners – For every of the 2 tracks, 3 winners can be chosen to be awarded money prizes
- Pupil Class: Prime 3 winners get INR 1 lakh every
- Startup Class: Prime 3 winners get INR 5 lakh every
E mail: plastics-mefcc[at]gov.in.
You may additionally be excited about: