Registrations are invited for On-line PCRA-Conservation 2.0 Quiz 2021 by Govt of India for the yr 2021. The final date of registration is 29 July. The Quiz is being organized by Petroleum Conservation Analysis Affiliation (PCRA), Ministry of Petroleum & Pure Gasoline.
Entry into the Quiz is open to all Indian residents.
- It is a timed quiz with 10 inquiries to be answered in 120 seconds
- These questions will likely be randomly picked from the query financial institution.
- Winners will likely be adjudged on the premise of most variety of right solutions.
- In case of a number of individuals having given identical variety of right solutions, the individuals who take the least time to finish the quiz will likely be adjudged the winner.
- You may skip a troublesome query and are available again to it later.
- The quiz will begin as quickly as you click on the Begin Quiz button.
candidates can login and play the quiz here.
The quiz shall open on ninth July, 2021 at 11:00 hours and can shut at 23:59 hours (IST) on twenty ninth July, 2021.
All individuals will likely be given digital Certificates of Participation. There will likely be One (1) winner for every week quiz offered that whole participation in a weekly quiz exceeds 1000 participation. The winners will likely be introduced on the finish of every weekly quiz. The winner will likely be given a prize of INR 5000 which will likely be electronically transferred to winner’s checking account upon receipt of legitimate account and identification particulars.
Click here to view the official notification of Online PCRA-Conservation 2.0 Quiz 2021 by Govt of India.
You might also be concerned about: