Govt of India invitations submission for Khushiyon Ka Aashiyana- Quick Movie Contest 2021. The final date of submission is 15 September 2021.
About Khushiyon Ka Aashiyana
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – City (PMAY-U), a flagship Mission of the Authorities of India is being carried out by Ministry of Housing and City Affairs (MoHUA). PMAY (U) is organising a Quick Movie Contest 2021 – “Khushiyon Ka Aashiyana”.
Quick Movies are invited from PMAY (U) Beneficiaries, college students, youths, non-governmental organisations, establishments, and people/teams on the broad theme of how six years of journey of PMAY U mission has impacted upon lives of individuals, by means of housing.
The competitors might be open to all residents/Indian Nationals above the age of 18 years (born on or earlier than 1st July 2003).
- States/UTs/ ULBs, SLTC/ CLTC specialists will facilitate the contestants in figuring out & deciding on PMAY (U) bene ciaries and in taking pictures of the brief movie.
- The language of the movie shall be in English or Hindi or any vernacular language.
- Interval of Manufacturing: Movies produced through the contest interval 1st July, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. IST to fifteenth September, 2021, at 5:00 p.m. solely might be accepted.
- Entry limits: Every participant might be allowed to submit just one entry on this contest. If multiple entry is submitted, the entry acquired first alone might be thought of. If a participant/contestant submits multiple entry in a single cowl, the applying might be rejected.
- PMAY City housing for making certain dignity of ladies.
- Dignity by means of PMAY(U) Home.
- Livelihood alternatives for bene ciaries from PMAY(U).
- On path to self reliance and rediscovering the pleasure of proudly owning a home.
- Improved high quality of life by means of higher services.
- Improved social standing within the society for PMAY(U) Beneficiaries
- Feeling of happiness, pleasure and self-worth on proudly owning a home.
- Improved well being and performances in schooling for kids because of higher dwelling situation.
- Better sense of security and safety after proudly owning all climate pucca home.
- Distinctive expertise of beneficiary and youngsters dwelling in all climate pucca home.
- Life altering experiences of ladies beneficiaries after proudly owning a home like lowered drudgery and so on.
- A house of my own- A lady’s journey/story/expertise.
- Another theme related to PMAY(U).
|Begin Date:||1st July, 2021 at 10:00 AM|
|Final Date of Submission:||fifteenth September, 2021 at 5:00 PM|
|Declaration of outcomes:||fifteenth September, 2021 at 5:00 PM|
- The size of the video file ought to be a most of three minutes.
- File measurement for importing video shouldn’t be greater than 400MB.
- Advisable decision of video is 1080 x 1920.
- Movie might be shot on smartphone or a video digicam.
- The video file format ought to be MOV or MP4.
- PMAY(U) beneficiaries, college students, youth, non-governmental organisations, establishments and particular person/teams will have the ability to submit nomination by means of following modes:-
- Contestants are requested to learn Course of Circulate Chart associated to registration and submission of entries of brief lm hooked up at Annexure-A.
|Ist Prize(25 Nos):||Rs 25,000/-||+||Certificates of Recognition|
|IInd prize(25 Nos):||Rs 20,000/-||+||Certificates of Recognition|
|IIIrd prize (25 Nos):||Rs 12,500/-||+||Certificates of Recognition|
Electronic mail: kka-pmayurban[at]gov.in
Click here to view the official notification of Khushiyon Ka Aashiyana- Short Film Contest 2021 by Govt of India.
You may additionally be concerned with: