Registrations are invited for The Mentoring YUVA Quiz 2021 by Govt of India. The final date of registration is 31 July 2021.
About The Mentoring YUVA Quiz
To commemorate 75 Years of India’s Independence as a part of the continuing ‘Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav’, Ministry of Schooling is conducting this Quiz competitors on ‘YUVA- PM’s Scheme for Mentorship of Younger Authors.
As a part of the “Prime Minister’s Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat” and in tune with the PM’s imaginative and prescient of International Citizen, the YUVA (Younger, Upcoming and Versatile Authors) Scheme might be a social funding for a knowledge-based society, percolating the thought of appreciation of literature and language among the many younger artistic minds. By mentoring of the artistic expertise of younger authors, this scheme will present them coaching in direction of cultural and literary views. Whereas getting ready them as authors and artistic leaders of the long run, this scheme will guarantee to deliver to centre stage the wealthy heritage of collected historic knowledge.
This marketing campaign will deliver to fore the views of the younger technology of writers on themes like Unsung Heroes, Freedom Fighters Unknown and Forgotten Locations and their function within the Nationwide Motion and different associated themes in an modern and artistic method.
This scheme will guarantee making a pool of authors in Indian Languages in addition to English who’re prepared to precise themselves and challenge India on any worldwide platform, in addition to it would assist in projecting Indian tradition and literature globally. The 75 younger authors so mentored shall grow to be proficient in writing in varied genres like fiction, non-fiction, travelogues, memoirs, drama, poetry and so forth.
- This can be a timed quiz with 10 inquiries to be answered in 600 seconds
- These questions might be randomly picked from the query financial institution.
- Winners might be adjudged on the premise of most variety of appropriate solutions.
- In case of a number of members having given identical variety of appropriate solutions, the members who take the least time to finish the quiz might be adjudged the winner.
- You possibly can skip a troublesome query and are available again to it later.
Entry into the Quiz is open to all Indian residents.
candidates can register & play the quiz through this page.
- First Prize: Rs 20,000/- + e-certificate.
- Second Prize: Rs 10,000/- + e-certificate
- Third Prize: Rs 5000/- + e-certificate
You may additionally be involved in: