Nationwide Institute of Vogue Expertise (NIFT), Hyderabad invitations younger writers and future leaders to contribute their ideas about ‘Handloom- An Indian Legacy’ by way of a medium of phrases.
In regards to the Competitors
India a rustic with vibrant traditions showcases a wealthy legacy of weaves. Handloom as a nationwide pleasure has been a vocal sentiment. The swadeshi motion launched on seventh August 1905 has influenced and steered the nation in the direction of self-empowerment, solidarity and soulful traditions. Christened as Nationwide Handloom Day in 2015, 7th August thus garners a novel recognition for handlooms.
With a deep sense of duty Nationwide Institute of Vogue Expertise fosters cultural consciousness in its endeavour to help indigenous conventional data and expertise. With this dedication, on this Handloom day NIFT, Hyderabad goals to encourage the younger minds about Indian handloom tradition. An Essay contest is being organised in an effort to harness the vitality, creativity and initiative of younger Indians in the direction of promotion of handloom tradition.
Listing of Matters
Theme: Handloom – An Indian Legacy
Sub themes: Essays’ might fall underneath any considered one of these sub themes
This sub-theme can tackle handloom heritage, glory, uniqueness, prominence, crafting, and so forth
- Handloom as a lifestyle
This sub- theme can discover the assorted moods of the handloom and its focus viewers. Motion pictures, politics, life-style and so forth are provided as key strategies for articulation
This sub theme affords a scope for articulating self-experiences, deliberations and actualities in an effort to convey related tales of the handloom weaver, communities, merchandise and so forth.
With a spotlight in the direction of the up to date utilization this sub-theme can introduce the relevance of handloom and its enchantment in a wide range of age, gender, market or environments
- Heirlooms- Discovery and Restoration
The tales of household treasure is just not new in Indian context. Underneath this sub-theme private accounts of such ancestral handloom historical past may be explored. Upcycling, re-cycling, repurposing and so forth. are provided as some key phrases for articulation.
- Competitors is open for college kids of class XI & XII college students
- Essays have to be in English with a phrase restrict of 600- 700 phrases (excluding title and writer particulars)
- Essays have to be submitted along with your full title and tutorial particulars (class, college & place) and the sub theme of the subject talked about under the essay title on the prime of the primary web page.
- Essay must be formatted as per the template. (Font: Arial, Measurement: 11, Spacing: 1.5 strains, Left aligned).
- Essays have to be typed in MS Phrase (DOC/DOCX) and transformed to PDF format. (Your title and essay title will not be included within the phrase restrict depend) and submitted in PDF format.
- Entries have to be submitted on-line on the web site hyperlink offered solely by way of easychair.org To ship your essay on-line, you will need to go to the net competitors registration web page, and comply with the required steps. Entries submitted by submit or e-mail is not going to accepted.
- Just one entry per particular person will probably be accepted.
- Essays have to be unique and unpublished. Plagiarized entries will probably be rejected.
- All submissions will probably be screened for plagiarism.
- Essays have to be written by one particular person solely. Co-authored essays will not be accepted.
- Copyright of the essays entered will probably be assigned to the organizer.
- All essays will probably be evaluated on the parameters of artistic writing, aptness of content material, coherent strategy and originality of thought.
- Essays could also be supported with related visuals (point out of credit) and references.
- All essays must be properly formatted and error free. NIFT intends to deliver out a publication as e-book of essays
individuals can submit for the competitors by way of this link.
July 31, 2021