Gazal Dhaliwal is a Bollywood film creator and actress. She is biggest acknowledged for her film “Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga” as a creator. She can be a transgender lady, as she modified her gender from male to female. Proper right here is the detailed particulars about her.
Gazal Dhaliwal was born as Gunraj Singh Dhaliwal in Patiala, Punjab, India. Her family and mates fondly title her Gunu. On the age of 5, Gunraj acknowledged himself as a girl as he appreciated to play with dolls and wore his mother’s clothes. Nonetheless, he didn’t inform his mom and father about it. When he turned 14, he instructed his father about it. His father was unable to understand his son and didn’t take one thing severely. It was solely after Gunraj ran away from his home depressed that his mom and father started taking him severely. In 2007 on the age of 25, Gunraj underwent Intercourse Reassignment Surgical process (SRS) to change his gender. It was solely after the surgical process that Gunraj received right here to be usually often known as Gazal Dhaliwal.
Prime: 5’ 7”
Weight: 60 kg
Eye Colour: Darkish Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Family & Confederate
She was born in a Sikh Family to Bhajan Partap Singh Dhaliwal and Sukarni Dhaliwal.
As of 2018, Gazal was single.
Gazal Dhaliwal did her training from Budha Dal Public School, Patiala. She achieved her Bachelor of Experience in Chemical Engineering from the Malaviya Nationwide Institute of Experience, Jaipur. In 2004, she started working as a software program program engineer at Infosys Utilized sciences Ltd. in Mysore, Karnataka. Nonetheless, Gazal left the job in 2005 to pursue a occupation as a creator in Bollywood. She then did a one-year course in filmmaking from the Xavier Institute of Communications (XIC), Mumbai. After that, she obtained a possibility to assist Govind Nihalani, film director, for an animated film.
In 2014, Gazal Dhaliwal made an look in Satyamev Jayate Season 3’s episode, ‘Accepting Alternate Sexualities,’ that was hosted by Aamir Khan.
In 2015, she made her showing debut with the transient film, Agli Baar. Apart from being an actress, she can be a creator and made her writing debut in 2016 with the film, Wazir. She wrote the dialogues for this film. She moreover wrote dialogues for plenty of totally different films like Lipstick Under My Burkha (2016) and Qarib Qarib Singlle (2017). In 2017, Gazal co-wrote the screenplay of the film, Qarib Qarib Singlle.
In 2018, Gazal Dhaliwal wrote the story of the transient film, A Monsoon Date. She moreover wrote the story, dialogues, and screenplay of the film ‘Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga’ (2019), starring Anil Kapoor, Juhi Chawla, Sonam Kapoor, and Rajkummar Rao.
- Singers: Amit Trivedi, A. R. Rahman
- TV Reveals: Satyamev Jayate, Mad Males, Fashionable Family, Six Ft Under, Associates
- Books: Terribly Tiny Tales by Penguin Books India, Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell, The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
- Cricketer: Sachin Tendulkar
- Tennis Participant: Maria Sharapova
- In 2016, she, alongside alongside together with her eight totally different crew members, attended the Worldwide Buyer Administration Program (IVLP) on Transgender Rights inside the USA; one in every of India’s first such initiatives to be a part of US Division of State’s three-week alternate program.
- Gazal Dhaliwal likes to be taught, write, sing, and journey.
- She not at all smokes or drinks alcohol.